Here at Proforma Distinctive Marketing, everyone is always asking us what the latest and greatest promotional item is going to be for next year. Well from the retail industry to the restaurant industry, drinkware is everywhere. Acrylic tumblers with lids and straws and BPA fee water bottles are available in a ton of colors and styles. The bigger questions is how can you use this trend to benefit your brand and company. Here are a few ideas.
1) Employee Health and Wellness Initiatives: Encourage your employees to create a new you for the new year by drinking water at work. A custom water bottle can be handed out with a pedometer, stree-o-meter card, heath tips or nutrition information cards. Luanch your wellness program in 2011
2) Birthday Gifts: Fill a tumbler or bottle with mints, candy, scratch off tickets, or gift cards for a nice gift that fits in any industry.
3) Welcome Kits: Show new employees, organization members or clients you are excited to work with them. Fill the item with a letter, t-shirt, pen, or even coupons. This is a great idea for membership organization, colleges and universities, or fitness centers.
The lastest and greatest trends can help increase your brand awareness and contribute to the bottom line easily with custom drink wear in 2011. For more information contact us at www.imprintitnow.com .
Did You know that…
- More than 84% of respondents remembered advertisers of promotional products they’ve received
- 42% of respondents had a more favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving a promo piece
- 81% of promotional products were kept because of the product’s usefulness
- 62% of respondents indicated that they had done business with the advertiser after receiving the promotional item