A computer training company approached Proforma in the hopes of mending a problem that they had in the past with their tradeshow promotions: their shrink-wrapped t-shirts, while creative and easy to transport, had stayed too wrinkled for anyone to wear. The company was looking for a new way to package and manufacture t-shirts for their upcoming tradeshows that would not only be eye-catching but also wearable.
Proforma suggested folding, rolling and banding the shirts together with an 11″ by 2″ printed paper band, all held together with a piece of double-sided tape. Additionally, they developed two vivid t-shirt designs that could be passed out during events.
Proforma’s solution was the most unique and cost-effective that the company had ever seen, and the rolled-up t-shirts were a hit at the computer training company’s tradeshow. Just like the t-shirts that they provided, the company agreed that Proforma was a perfect, cost-effective fit for their tradeshow promotion needs.
Let us help your company stand out at your next tradeshow or event.
Proforma Distinctive Marketing, Indianapolis Indiana
Eric Marasco with Proforma Distinctive Marketing reviews some awesome ear buds with a mic that you can add your logo to the carrying case.
When it comes to marketing your organization needs to know your numbers. One of the most important numbers to understand are the impressions you have on your clients and prospects. The Advertising Speciality Institute 2012 Impression Study provided a powerful insight on what people are thinking.
– Respondents participating in ASI’s study each owned an average of 10 logoed promotional products.
– On average, respondents keep promotional products for 5.8 months.
– Eight out of 10 people polled said an item’s usefulness is the main reason they hold on to it.
– Even after they are done using an item, 66% of respondents said they don’t throw it out; they give it to someone else to use.
– Nearly nine out of 10 of respondents who have logoed promotional items can identify the advertiser on the items.
– Almost 31% of respondents said they were more likely to do business with an advertiser they hadn’t previously done business with after receiving a branded item from them.
Now those are some strong numbers!
Proforma Distinctive Marketing , Indianpolis Indiana, Eric Marasco
Technology products are one of the top promotional categories right now. Check out this great tablet stand.
Proforma Distinctive Marketing