When it comes to marketing your organization needs to know your numbers. One of the most important numbers to understand are the impressions you have on your clients and prospects. The Advertising Speciality Institute 2012 Impression Study provided a powerful insight on what people are thinking.
– Respondents participating in ASI’s study each owned an average of 10 logoed promotional products.
– On average, respondents keep promotional products for 5.8 months.
– Eight out of 10 people polled said an item’s usefulness is the main reason they hold on to it.
– Even after they are done using an item, 66% of respondents said they don’t throw it out; they give it to someone else to use.
– Nearly nine out of 10 of respondents who have logoed promotional items can identify the advertiser on the items.
– Almost 31% of respondents said they were more likely to do business with an advertiser they hadn’t previously done business with after receiving a branded item from them.
Now those are some strong numbers!
Proforma Distinctive Marketing , Indianpolis Indiana, Eric Marasco